Location: ATA Engineering, 13290 Evening Creek Drive S, San Diego, California 92128
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development, project management, and technical participation in the analysis, design, fabrication, test, and operation of optical and opto-mechanical systems for industrial, commercial, military, and aerospace applications.
- Provide technical leadership for multidisciplinary engineering teams that design and build optical systems and subassemblies for high-performance observation or directed energy systems.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Optics, Optical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or related field with five years experience in relevant product development activities that includes the following:
- Manufacture and test of optical systems;
- Application of optical design tools;
- Business development, proposal preparation, and teaming arrangements;
- Preparation of technical reports and customer briefings;
- Multidisciplinary mechanical, thermal, and controls engineering efforts.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance are required.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.