San Diego – 13290 Evening Creek Drive S, San Diego, California 92128
Colorado – 1597 Cole Boulevard, Ste 375, Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Virginia – 13921 Park Center Road, Ste 340, Herndon, Virginia 20171
ATA is seeking a Software Salesperson. The ideal candidate will have application engineering experience with CAE software tools such as Femap, NX CAE, and NX Nastran. A dynamic, entrepreneurial individual technically proficient in mechanical engineering with an interest or experience in technical sales and marketing is imperative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide business development and account management services for territories and industries/technologies as defined below:
- The continental United States, based in San Diego, California; Lakewood, Colorado; or Herndon, Virginia
- Aerospace/defense industry experience is highly beneficial
- Technically proficient in finite element analysis with an interest in product design and data management tools such as Teamcenter
- Assume a lead role in identifying, developing, shaping, and closing software opportunities
- Develop and implement pipeline processes for lead generation, qualification, and closure
- Coordinate and lead ATA’s Value-Added Reseller business of Siemens CAE, CAD, and PLM products
- Provide key account management support for new and existing customers
- Contribute to the development of future marketing strategies for ATA Value-Added Reseller business and
- ATA products and services
- Learn ATA products and services, management, staff, and company culture to provide customer service that meets ATA’s high standards of excellence
- Participate in ATA sales team meetings and planning sessions and coordinate selling activities with the team
- B.S. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Structural Engineering from an accredited college/university, with an excellent academic record.
- At least three to five years of experience
- As a practicing engineer in structural statics, dynamics, or thermal disciplines, for mechanical design and development
- With one to three years of experience in application engineering; business development or sales preferred
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to travel up to 40% of the time
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.