Attune is a stand-alone highly automated test-analysis correlation and model updating software tool which combines nearly 40 years of experience in this field into a user-friendly, flexible, MATLAB®-based toolkit. By automating the correlation process and providing a suite of leading edge optimization tools, Attune provides the user with a powerful, efficient method of generating accurate test-verified finite element models. Attune allows users to:
- Carry out correlation and model updating through a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI).
- Correlate test and analysis data based on modally reduced matrices.
- Simultaneously optimize the design of multiple configurations.
- Correlate frequency, cross-orthogonality, and MAC.
- Correlate model frequencies during the design phase (without test data).
- Use advanced history tracking to investigate the design space and reevaluate designs based on new criteria.
- Export ready-to-run updated Nastran bulk data and Abaqus input decks of optimized analysis models.
- Customize the objective function or use a user-developed optimization algorithm.
- Easily create design variables using the GUI and create a Nastran optimization deck.
- Automatically document model updating process.
Read the Attune brochure here.
You can download the Attune package by clicking on the appropriate link below.
|Attune Stand-Alone||Attune for MATLAB* 2015a or Higher|
|Attune stand-alone for 64-bit Windows 7/8/10||Attune v2.2.2 for 64-bit Windows 7/8/10|
|Attune v2.2.2 for Linux|
*MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
ATA software uses the Sentinel RMS license server. Visit the Sentinel RMS download page for more details.
To obtain a demo license for Attune, request your 30-day trial license here. A demo license will be emailed to you. If you are an existing Attune customer and are current on software maintenance, please follow the installation instructions and then email us to request an updated license.
- Download and install the Sentinel RMS license server following the installation directions.
- Email us to receive the password for the Sentinel RMS download.
- Download and install Attune.
- Follow the directions in the README file found in the “ATA RMS Server” zip file for installing the license file.
If you have any questions about the process, please email us.
If you have any questions about Attune, please email us.